From: Etaoin Shrdlu <shrdlu@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] Windows terminal to allow ssh into my Gentoo machine?
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 17:51:24
1 On Tuesday 1 April 2008, 19:31, Mark Knecht wrote:
2
3 > Hi,
4 > I'm forced to work on some windows machines for the next couple of
5 > days and want to find a simple app that would allow me command line
6 > access to my Gentoo server. Does anyone here know of one? I don't need
7 > anything more than a terminal that supports ssh so that I can do
8 > emerge work.
9 >
10 > I'd be most comfortable with a single, simple, all-in-one app if
11 > possible.
12
13 I think putty can suit your needs. It's a single .exe file that doesn't
14 even need to be installed.
15 There are other command line utilities like pscp.exe, psftp.exe etc. if
16 you need to copy files or do other ssh-related tasks like key
17 generation, etc.
18
19 http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/
20