From: Ian Zimmerman <itz@××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Accessing a Samsung phone and it's data.
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 16:25:38
1 On 2019-07-30 22:44, Dale wrote:
2
3 > I wonder, if I bought a bluetooth USB thingy and put that on my puter,
4 > would that help any? Since I hooked up my wifi router and it uses
5 > that, would that help? Or is the USB cable directly connected the best
6 > way?
7
8 I have a USB to BT adaptor. It's worse than paperweight: I could never
9 make it work on gentoo, or any other kind of Linux. I think it might be
10 like the infamous Winmodems of old, requiring a proprietary driver to do
11 anything at all.
14 Please don't Cc: me privately on mailing lists and Usenet,
15 if you also post the followup to the list or newsgroup.
16 To reply privately _only_ on Usenet and on broken lists
17 which rewrite From, fetch the TXT record for no-use.mooo.com.