From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage option "--changed-use" not working?
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 09:29:17
1 On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 03:07:18 -0600, Dale wrote:
2
3 > Sometimes my problem is it is like shooting skeet, it's a moving target.
4 > Sometimes it moves pretty darn fast too. Zac adds it faster than I can
5 > keep up. I wish they would announce new stuff when it get released,
6 > both unstable and stable. Then again, maybe it moves so fast he can't
7 > keep up either. lol
8
9 --changed-use has been around for many years.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 *Libra*: /(Sept 23--Oct 23)/ An unfortunate typo on your application
16 results in your being accepted into the Legion Of Superherpes.