From: Dan Johansson <Dan.Johansson@×××.nu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Apache and PHP5
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 20:04:52
1 Today I emerged mysql, apache, PHP5, phpmyadmin and joomla on a Laptop (~x86) to be able to play a bit with Joomla.
2 But I can not get phpmyadmin or Joomla to work (both with the same error).
3
4 Mysql and apache starts OK and the the phpmyadmin setup page (http://localhost/phpmyadmin/setup) loads fine - but when I press the Save-button all I get back is a blank page (the same is true for Joomla - after selecting the language and pressing Next - all I get is a black page)-
5 In apache's error-log I see the following in both cases:
6
7 [Sat Dec 04 19:54:35 2010] [notice] child pid 3134 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
8
9 I've had a look at bugs.gentoo.org but could not find anything with php-5.3.3 or Apache-2.2.16 (just with older versions of php and Apache).
10
11 Any suggestions on where to start to search for a solution or still better a solution?
14 Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>
16 This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!