From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] ATX PS recommendation
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 23:58:53
1 On Dienstag, 25. März 2008, maxim wexler wrote:
2 > Hi group,
3 >
4 > I bought a Coolmax PS which was touted as the latest
5 > and greatest and then it died. When I opened it up I
6 > found the output crowded with puffy, oozing
7 > electrolytic caps, most made by Fuhjyyu. A search for
8 > Fuhjyyu on Google revealed that I'm not alone.
9 >
10 > Can somebody recommend a *reliable*, up-to-date PS,
11 >
12 > >=400W with a 120mm fan?
13
14 enermax?
15
16 tomshardware tests PSUs regularly - and enermax are the only ones who never
17 failed.
18 --
19 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list