From: "Arnau Bria Ramírez" <arnau@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] nagios & cgi.cfg
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 16:27:16
1 Hi,
2
3 I've installed nagios on my gentoo box and after some time of configuration I
4 pointed my web-browser to localhost/nagios and found
5 Error: Could not open CGI config file '/etc/nagios/cgi.cfg' for reading! error
6 message.
7
8 So I check file permission:
9
10 SrLobo nagios # pwd
11 /etc/nagios
12 SrLobo nagios # ls -lsa cgi.cfg
13 20 -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 17161 feb 15 16:06 cgi.cfg
14
15 and I think they're ok (I also tried with 777), but I still have the error
16 message.
17
18 Nagios is ok:
19
20 SrLobo nagios # /usr/nagios/bin/nagios -v /etc/nagios/nagios.cfg
21 [...]
22
23 Total Warnings: 0
24 Total Errors: 0
25
26 Things look okay - No serious problems were detected during the pre-flight check
27
28 Could anyone help me, please?
29
30 Cheers!
33 Arnau Bria
34
35 Si no me sube el sueldo, le diré a los demás que me lo ha subido
36 --
37 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list