From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: What is up with the libreoffice ebuild?
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 14:18:03
1 Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > On 2011-09-05, Alex Schuster<wonko@×××××××××.org> wrote:
3 >> Graham Murray wonders:
4 >>
5 >>> Has the libreoffice ebuild suddenly developed stability problems? Today
6 >>> is the 4th time in five days that my daily ~x86 emerge uD world has
7 >>> rebuilt libreoffice. On 1st Sept it was because of a use flag change,
8 >>> then the next day a new version was put in the tree, then there was an
9 >>> -r1 release and today there is yet another use flag change.
10 >> Same here on ~amd64. The last change is that cups is mandatory now,
11 > What??
12 >
13 > So if I don't have a printer, and have no intention of printing
14 > anything from this system, libreoffice requires that I install Cups?
15 >
16 > Sounds like it's time to switch back to OOo.
19 OOo is no longer in the tree so you'll have to do it the manual way. I
20 like how that was done tho. Now you're stuck with this new thing that
21 requires something some don't want. < sighs > Oh, there is the binary
22 one tho. I wonder if it has cups turned on too? lol
23
24 Dale
25