From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Which gcc unstable?
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:49:49
1 pk wrote:
2 > On 2011-08-10 22:38, Dale wrote:
5 >> my CPU works, that shouldn't be the problem. I'll wait until it at
6 >> least gets out of beta. ;-) We all know my record on breaking things.
7 >> lol
8 >>
9 > Yes, if you feel there's nothing wrong with your CPU perhaps it's
10 > prudent to not update to a "beta"...
11 >
12 > Best regards
13 >
14 > Peter K
19 If it wasn't beta, I'd update anyway. At least then I would know what
20 it is not, well most likely anyway. It's the beta that bothers me.
21 I'll try to remember to check back in a month or so to see if it is out
22 of beta. Maybe it does have some sort of fix in it. I sure would like
23 one. I had several days of uptime then it crashed. It has worked fine
24 since too.
25
26 Dale
27