From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Daniel Robbins' come back ?
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 05:01:01
1 Naga Toro <nagatoro@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > That would be two a**holes in that discussion. If you read it you
4 > would know that may devs tried to correct drobbins but that he
5 > couldn't accept the fact that he wasn't the chief anymore and that
6 > things have changed since he left.
7
8 On the contrary, he never had trouble accepting the fact that he
9 wasn't the chief. And if he hadn't clearly seen how things have
10 changed, he wouldn't have left again.
11
12 > I'm not sure that the best guy to run Gentoo is a guy who wants to be
13 > THE chief and not one of the community.
14
15 The community, with no strong leadership, hasn't done a very good job
16 of moving Gentoo forward. I don't know that drobbins is the /best/ guy
17 to run Gentoo, but I think he's the best one who's stepped forward,
18 willing to give it a try.
21 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list