From: Abraham Gyorgy <hangcsapda@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Best anti-virus
Date: Fri, 09 May 2008 11:42:35
1 If you want open source antivirus, you can only use ClamAV.
2 Anyway there are a number of free or commercial antivirus solutions for
3 Linux. (I don't know if any of these supports Thunderbird).
4
5 http://www.linux.com/articles/22899
6
7 This is a good article about antivirus solutions. You can use ClamAV along
8 with Sylpheed(Claws) because it has integration for it.
9
10 Bye, Gyuszk
11