From: Hung Dang <hungptit@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] P55 Chipset Support
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 10:03:23
1 I have never tried P55 before, however, I have no problem with P35, P45,
2 and X58. I believe Gentoo should work with P55 without any problem.
3 When using make menuconfig you need to configure network interface,
4 SATA, and IDE drivers correctly for the hardware specifications obtained
5 from lspci command.
6
7 Hung
10 Jason Carson wrote:
11 >> Jason Carson wrote:
12 >>
13 >>> Hello everyone,
14 >>>
15 >>> I am considering upgrading to a 64 bit CPU but haven't decided on what I
16 >>> am going to buy. One of the motherboards I am looking at has a P55
17 >>> chipset
18 >>> so my question is will the P55 chipset work with Gentoo? If so where in
19 >>> menuconfig do I configure this?
20 >>>
21 >>> Thanks
22 >>>
23 >>>
24 >>>
25 >> How about a link to the mobo. I been googling but p55 is also a network
26 >> card or something. Sort of hard to weed them out.
27 >>
28 >> Dale
29 >>
34 > It's the ASRock P55 Deluxe...