From: Ryan Viljoen <ravilj@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Strange udev Error on boot
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:45:54
1 Yeah *blush* in a moments stupidity it would seem that I had compiled
2 it into the kernel. As for suspecting it was udev well that was a wild
3 guess as well as seeing the dev part and the errors occuring after it
4 was started hehe. Anyway I have recompiled the kernel with it removed
5 and its all sorted now.
6
7 Anyway not my proudest moment.
8