From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] *draft* for setting up network bridge with systemd (for qemu/kvm)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:57:16
1 Am 29.01.2013 20:33, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
2
3 > For now I am happy to get my itches scratched ... I am absolutely ready
4 > to learn and improve things. Sharing my first steps here maybe helps to
5 > motivate other gentoo-users to give systemd a try?
6
7 here my latest "scratches":
8
9 Took Canek's advice and applied it to running VMware Player:
10
11 http://www.oops.co.at/en/publications/systemd-servicefile-for-vmware-player
12
13 and I was able to create socket and service for the Amanda client service:
14
15 http://www.oops.co.at/en/publications/amanda-service-and-socket-file-for-gentoo-linux
16
17 tested successfully already ...