From: Meino.Cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo on Android and the problem of space
Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2015 08:45:11
1 Helmut Jarausch <jarausch@××××××.be> [15-08-01 10:32]:
2 > On 07/31/2015 08:19:06 PM, Meino.Cramer@×××.de wrote:
3 > > Hi,
4 > >
5 > > on my tablet PC I used an Android App called "Linux deploy"
6 > > to install an chroot-environment for - guess - Gentoo. :)
7 > >
8 > > The tablet has a SDcard slot and recognizes any FAT32 formatted
9 > > SDcard automatically. Anything else will silently be ignored.
12 > On my Galaxy S5, running Android 5.0, I have an 128 Gb SDcard formatted with exFAT.
13 > I do have files > 4Gb on that and there is no problem so far.
14 > Helmut
17 Hi Helmut,
18
19 Until now it seems that my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 (ME176CX) only
20 mounts FAT32 automagically...
21 But I will try that extFAT
24 Question is:
25 how can I format a SCcard with exFAT on my Gentoo Box?
26
27 Best regards,
28 Meino