From: Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: thunderbird "fixed" folders? [SOLVED]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 15:58:59
1 On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 11:07:28 -0400
2 Tanstaafl <tanstaafl@×××××××××××.org> wrote:
3
4 > On 2011-06-06 10:48 AM, Indi wrote:
5 > > At one point it was far more specific with a number of individual
6 > > fonts listed, not one of them worked.
7 >
8 > Did you make the change while Thunderbird was running?
11 No.
14 > Also - 32px would be HUGE... the 22px in the example I gave you was
15 > way too big to be useful, so maybe there is a limit to how big you
16 > can make the font - try something smaller FIRST...
19 Uh, no. I will decide what's "too big to be usable", not the software,
20 thank you.
23 caveat utilitor