From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to set up claws mail
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 20:28:09
1 On Sun, 22 Oct 2017 14:59:44 +0100, Peter Humphrey (by way of Peter
2 Humphrey ) wrote:
3
4 > > > Are these the ones you want?
5 > >
6 > > Yes, I've just tried setting up Claws to connect to y Zen account and
7 > > it just worked. Then I looked at your screenshot and see you are
8 > > using a different host.
9 >
10 > I thought the mail host names all resolved to the same host; they always
11 > have in the past.
12
13 I didn't look at that, I just copied the info from my getmail config.
14
15 > > The information in this window is all I needed to configure.
16 >
17 > I deleted ~/.claws-mail and the mail folder and started again. It worked
18 > for me too this time - Just Like That (tm). I'm using claws now. The
19 > next thing is to work out how to use filters.
20
21 Ah yes, the filters in Claws are very powerful but not so intuitive. Look
22 at actions too, I do most of my filtering server side, but I couldn't do
23 without Actions.
27 Neil Bothwick
28
29 Don't put all your hypes in one home page.