From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: gentoo older versions
Date: Sat, 02 May 2009 22:29:55
1 On Sat, 2 May 2009 10:14:45 -0700, Nitin Kanaskar wrote:
2
3 > Ok - I am not clear about the terminology -
4 > packages, versions...
5 > But i need to install gentoo 2004/2005 - if this
6 > is right. I am a graduate student doing research on
7 > vulnerabilities, exploits and IDS. Hence I am looking
8 > for older gentoo installations which i know havecover
9 > some vulnerabilities.
10
11 I have Gentoo 1.4 on a DVD somewhere, complete with portage tree and
12 distfiles, and a couple of other versions. They are Linux Format cover
13 DVDs but I could remove the copyrighted material from them.
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 WinErr 010: Reserved for future mistakes by our developers