From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Firefox 3.0.12 emerge dies
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 21:09:00
1 On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 5:57 AM, walt<w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On 07/26/2009 01:25 PM, Walter Dnes wrote:
3 >>
4 >>   I've been unsuccessfully trying to build the latest security patch
5 >> version of Firefox 3.0.  I keep getting the same error message after
6 >> 3 days of re-syncing and retrying.  The build dies early on in the
7 >> patch-appliaction stage, so log.txt is small.  The error message also
8 >> mentioned to include the contents of the patch ".out" file, which I have
9 >> done as log2.txt.  Any ideas?
10 >
11 > My ~amd64 machine skipped that version and went to 3.5.1 instead.
12 > Is there a particular reason you don't want to do that?
15 Possibly because it's not marked stable?
16
17 After your post I looked at emerging it on my amd64 machine but it
18 requires that I start emerging other testing packages so I decided why
19 bother? I'll wait.
20
21 - Mark