From: Mauro Faccenda <faccenda@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Michael Mauch <michael.mauch@×××.de>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: MSSQL command line Linux interface
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 13:31:56
1 On Monday 09 April 2007 20:40, Michael Mauch wrote:
2 > Mauro Faccenda wrote:
3 > > I need to do some simple tasks in a MSSQL Server from a Linux that have
4 > > no X installed. I know I can tunnel a SSH connection and run any MSSQL in
5 > > my own box, but I think it's more practical to have a cli gui for MSSQL,
6 > > but I couldn't find one googling for it, so I'm here asking you.
7 > >
8 > > For short: anyone know a Linux CLI GUI for MSSQL?
9 >
10 > Have a look at <http://www.freetds.org>. Perhaps the "tsql" contained in
11 > freetds is already what you want, otherwise "sqsh" could help. Both
12 > freetds and sqsh are in portage.
13
14 Thank you and Elias for the help, this is exactly what I was looking for. ;)
15
16 []'s
17 .m
18 --