From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] 2.6.26, rtc problem
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 20:53:08
1 On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 19:02:33 +0400, Andrew Gaydenko wrote:
2
3 > After upgrading to 2.6.26 I have got a problem with starting hwclock
4 > service - it doesn't find /dev/rtc. I have tried to add rtc_cmos
5 > to /conf.d/modules, but the module loads after the service starting.
6
7 If you need rtc_cmos every time you boot, why not build it into the
8 kernel. That way you can be sure it will be available to anything that
9 needs it.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Stop tagline theft! Copyright your tagline (c)