From: wabenbau@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Allow work from home?
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 05:19:17
1 Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > I'm considering allowing some employees to work from home but I'm
4 > concerned about the security implications. Currently everybody shows
5 > up and logs into their locked down Gentoo system and from there is
6 > able to access the company webapps which are restricted to the office
7 > IP address. I guess I would have to allow webapp access from any IP
8 > for those users and trust that their computer is secure? Should that
9 > not be scary?
10 >
11 > - Grant
12
13 I would use OpenVPN for that. If you don't trust their systems, you
14 could provide a Live-System media for them if that is possible.
17 Regards
18 wabe