From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Digital photo enhancement?
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 03:57:50
1 Hi,
2
3 I have achieved good results with a combo of CImp + digikam.
4 If you want the bleeding edge of development, use svn checkouts
5 of both -- I have had nearly no problem with those.
6
7 Kind regards,
8 mcc
13 Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> [08-12-07 17:24]:
14 > Ah, OK. I have the gimp around but don't use it myself. I'll give it a try.
15 >
16 > Thanks Peter.
17 >