From: Dave Jones <Dave.Jones@××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Redirect inbox to other mail (Sendmail)
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 17:46:20
1 Etaoin Shrdlu wrote on 05/02/06 19:27:
2 > On Tuesday 02 May 2006 18:16, Dave Jones wrote:
3
4 >>>Someone knows how to solve this?
5
6 >>cd /var/spool/mail
7 >>mv oldname newname
8 >>chown newname newname
9
10 > What if the second account is not local?
11
12 Copying the mail spool file into /var/spool/mail to the machine you want
13 to receive the mail on and then issuing the commands above should work.
14
15 OK, this is a very 'quick and dirty' fix, but offhand I don't know of
16 any other way to do it.
17
18 Sorry, but I don't know how to persuade Sendmail to handle mail packages
19 it's already processed and delivered to /var/spool/mail.
20
21 HTH.
22
23 Cheers, Dave