From: "Matthew R. Lee" <leemr@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] clamav klamav [solved]
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:18:49
1 Very simple, just needed to add my user to the clamav group. Problem
2 sorted :-)
3
4 Matt
5
6 On Saturday 28 January 2006 13:58, Robin wrote:
7 > There is a decent Gentoo Wiki article on configuring Clamav. Take a
8 > look, that what I used for a guideline. Unfortunately the wiki is
9 > down now so I can't give you a link. Just do a search when it comes
10 > back online.
11 >
12 > Robin
13 >