From: krgn <k.gebbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Toshiba Laptop Issues
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 21:24:12
1 I have a Satellite P10 probably slightly different from yours but maybe
2 this modeline works. I have a widescreen too.. and get the 1280x800
3 working normally.
6 karlos@RockHead ~ $ cat /etc/X11/xorg.conf|grep ModeLine
7 ModeLine "1280x800_60" 81.5 1280 1344 1480 1680 800 801
8 804 828 -hsync +vsync
9
10 all the best,
11