From: Aggelos <marmango@××××××××.gr>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] off topic : Dolphin massacre in Japan
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:14:35
1 on 02/22/2007 08:48 PM Ralph Seichter wrote the following:
2 > Aggelos wrote:
3 >
4 >> I really don't care if consider the above as spam or not or watever, for
5 >> this list or for any list. I am subscribed to this list so I posted it
6 >> here.
7 > If you don't care about the other subscribers here, I suggest you to host
8 > your own mailing list, i.e. gentoo-user-and-everything-else-aggelos-considers-relevant,
9 > and unsubscribe here. ;-)
10
11 You can unsubscribe if *you* feel so annoyed by my post. Sorry for you
12 anyway.
13 >
14 >> My OT post would be one and only one, but you just made it a thread.
15 >
16 > Other people's replies to your off-topic posting do not mitigate your
17 > responsibility for actually causing these replies one bit.
18 >
19 > -R
20 Well, you know, finally, I'm glad it did !!!
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list