From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Netgear AC1750 C7 V2 and IPv6
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 06:56:04
1 Dale wrote:
2 > Howdy,
3 >
4 > <<< SNIP >>>
5 > Does this look like a upstream problem with my ISP or am I missing some
6 > setting somewhere?  If you need additional info, let me know.  The
7 > changes I made in IP numbers should be the same whether it's the modem,
8 > router or puter.  I tried to match them up and only change enough to
9 > make tracking hard.
10 >
11 > Thanks much.
12 >
13 > Dale
14 >
15 > :-)  :-)
19 If no one here has any ideas on this thing, it has to be serious.  I'm
20 thinking it is a upstream thing because someone on this list would know
21 it if was something on my end.  ;-)
22
23 @Peter, link helped me understand a bit but still can't figure out my
24 problem.  The extra info was good tho.
25
26 Dale
27
29
30 P. S.  On the SMR drive thing, I came up with a plan.  After I finish my
31 backups, I leave it on for a bit mounted, then unmount and leave it on a
32 little while longer before powering it off.  That way I know it has
33 finished doing what it needs to.  Plus it gives the SMART stuff time to
34 do a little work too.