From: 4k3nd0 <4k3nd0@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Problem build gconf
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 12:16:46
1 Hi Guys,
2
3 i got a problem build gconf. The problem is somehow emake again o.O
4
5 * Call stack:
6 * ebuild.sh, line 56: Called src_compile
7 * environment, line 3235: Called gnome2_src_compile
8 * environment, line 2496: Called die
9 * The specific snippet of code:
10 * emake || die "compile failure"
13 This is my Laptop, didn't updated it for a while. But i just check my
14 libpng
17 * media-libs/libpng
18 Latest version available: 1.4.8-r1
19 Latest version installed: 1.4.8-r1
20 Size of files: 545 kB
21 Homepage: http://www.libpng.org/
23 License: as-is
24
25 Also i check on my gcc-config, update to the 4.5.3,
26
27 gcc-config -l
28 [1] x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-4.5.3 *
31 I'm currently out of ideas, again :/
32 Here is my makem.conf
33
34 .
35 CFLAGS="-O2"
36 CXXFLAGS="-O2"
37 changing.
38 CHOST="x86_64-pc-linux-gnu"
39
40 USE="
41 64 mmx sse sse2 ssse3 pni X python threads acpi alsa cups dbus ffmpeg
42 flac gnome gtk win32codecs -arts -kde -qt3 -qt4 hal sqlite -ipv6
43 nsplugin linguas_de -bluetooth smbclient -server gnutls bonjour
44 wxwindows linguas_en latex static-libs fbcondecor xfs acpi imap java
45 extensions pop theora avahi zeroconf mdnsresponder-compat gstreamer tcl
46 tk bash-completion lzma v4l2 usb pidgini gpg sasl smtp qemu kvm
47 virt-network smbsharemodes winbind apng
48 -introspection fuse systemd xetex -pango
49 "
50 MAKEOPTS='-j9'
51 GENTOO_MIRRORS="http://distfiles.gentoo.org/ "
52 FEATURES="parallel-fetch"
53 SYNC="rsync://rsync.europe.gentoo.org/gentoo-portage"
54 ACCEPT_LICENSE="*+@EULA PUEL Oracle-BCLA-JavaSE"
55 VIDEO_CARDS="radeon"
56 INPUT_DEVICES='evdev synaptics'
59 i put the build log into pastbin: http://pastebin.com/CXEFY342