From: mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] dhcpcd: disable zerconf
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 20:29:50
1 it's mostly from the evil centos days (after it was bought out).  I assume similiar files are involved with gentoo, as earlier response suggested.  when my health improves i'll be putting gentoo on several systems and a couple ancient servers, did get it working nicely on one desktop.  I like  a steep learning curve, but not while i'm recovering.
2
3 mad.scientist.at.large (a good madscientist)
4 --
5 God bless the rich, the greedy and the corrupt politicians they have put into office.   God bless them for helping me do the right thing by giving the rich my little pile of cash.  After all, the rich know what to do with money.
8 22. Jan 2018 13:26 by ramage.lucas94@×××××.com:
11 > Is your scenario related to running Gentoo on a workstation?
12 > I am using gentoo as a hypervisor for lxc and my veth interface for my guest is getting assigned a 169.254.x.x address (host side). I can't see it from inside the guest, but it's screwing with my routing tables.