From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Konsole issue
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2012 00:12:15
1 On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > On Sun, Jan 1, 2012 at 3:20 PM, Colleen Beamer <colleen.beamer@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > <SNIP>
4 >>
5 >> No updates - konsole was working less than 15 minutes prior to sending my
6 >> first message.  Will trying googling.  Thanks.
9 >> Colleen
10 >
11 > Mysterious thread Colleen.
12 >
13 > Possibly the font file itself is messed up? I See you've tried other
14 > things in the Konsole config. Maybe try that?
17 > Settings->Appearance and then near the bottom try changing the font
18 > size, checking and unchecking the Smooth fonts options, and which font
19 > is being used?
20 >
21 > Good luck,
22 > Mark
23
24 Also, have you tried making a new user, logging that user in for the
25 first time and checking if konsole works correctly?
26
27 Possibly one of your .kde4 config files got messed up?
28
29 - Mark