From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge --security
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 09:12:07
1 On Tue, 8 Nov 2005 03:04:20 -0500, John J. Foster wrote:
2
3 > > I run glsa-check via cron, even security updates should be inspected
4 > > before applying them.
5 > >
6 > That's what I do also, along with an emerge -puDNv world via cron and
7 > just have the results mailed to me to check in the morning. I thought
8 > there was a new emerge option that I wasn't aware of yet.
9
10 I do that, but my cron script also runs "emerge -uDNf world" so I have the
11 distfiles ready to go.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 Why do they sterilize the needles for lethal injections?