From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PayPal® UPDATE TEAM
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 21:40:32
1 PayPal Inc. wrote:
5 > Dear valued **PayPal^® * *member :
6 >
7 > It has come to our attention that your *PayPal^® * account information
8 > needs to be
9 > updated as part of our continuing commitment to protect your account
10 > and to
11 > reduce the instance of fraud on our website. If you could please take
12 > 5-10 minutes
13 > out of your online experience and update your personal records you
14 > will not run into
15 > any future problems with the online service.
16 >
17 > However, failure to update your records will result in account
18 > suspension.
19 > Please update your records on or before *December 18, 2005*.
20 >
21 > Once you have updated your account records, your *PayPal^® * session
22 > will not be
23 > interrupted and will continue as normal.
24 >
25 > To update your *PayPal^® * records click on the following link:
26 >
27 > http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_login-run
28 > <http://61.59.116.139/%7Ejackie/index.html>
32 > Thank You.
33 > *PayPal^® UPDATE **TEAM*
34 >
35 > Accounts Management As outlined in our User Agreement, *PayPal^® * will
36 > periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.
37 >
38 > Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.
39 > http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy
40 > -outside
41 > <http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/ua/policy_privacy-%0Aoutside>
45 > -- gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
46
47 OK. I still have some trees and my rope handy. Let's hang this @#$%#^
48 #%$&!* by the you know whats. o_O
49
50 Excuse me while I go clean my mouth. This got nasty. :( The only
51 thing that makes mad more than spam is windoze.
52
53 Sorry Holly. I know there is one lady on here. My apologies. Still
54 want to hang him though. LOL
55
56 Dale
57 :-)
60 To err is human, I'm most certainly human.
61
62 I have four rigs:
63
64 1: Home built; Abit NF7 ver 2.0 w/ AMD 2500+ CPU, 1GB of ram and right now two 80GB hard drives.
65 2: Home built; Iwill KK266-R w/ AMD 1GHz CPU, 256MBs of ram and a 4GB drive.
66 3: Home built; Gigabyte GA-71XE4 w/ 800MHz CPU, 128MBs of ram and a 2.5GB drive.
67 4: Compaq Proliant 6000 Server w/ Quad 200MHz CPUs, 128MBs of ram and a 4.3GB SCSI drive.
68
69 All run Gentoo, all run folding. #1 is my desktop, 2, 3, and 4 are set up as servers.
72 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list