From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDEPIM-4.4.2015.06 blockages
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2016 12:43:27
1 On Saturday 02 Jan 2016 12:17:18 Andreas K. Huettel wrote:
2 > Am Freitag, 1. Januar 2016, 15:30:37 schrieb Mick:
3 > > I am updating an old machine which does not see much usage these days. I
4 > > came across this blockage, which seems is caused by retaining the
5 >
6 > > pre-Kmail2 KDEPIM version on this PC:
7 > Wheee, another kmail1 user. :)
8 >
9 > Don't despair, it will get fixed (since I'm maintaining it and my own
10 > machines are blocking too).
11 >
12 > However, since I'm really busy with other stuff it may sadly take a bit of
13 > time.
14 >
15 > (Backstory, the kde team guys asked me several times if they can go ahead
16 > with the package move from kde-base to kde-apps, I had no time for testing,
17 > and at some point I said, just do it, noone except me will notice anyway,
18 > and if something goes wrong I'll fix it afterwards...)
21 > --
22 > Andreas K. Huettel
23 > Gentoo Linux developer (council, perl, libreoffice)
24 > dilfridge@g.o
25 > http://www.akhuettel.de/
26
27 Thank you Andreas for letting me know and thank you for looking after kmail1.
28
29 I don't mind waiting for it to be fixed when you get some time. :-)
30 --
31 Regards,
32 Mick