From: Pawel K <pawlaczus@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] compilation option
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:49:39
1 Hello
2 I want to compile lynx with the following option:
3 --enable-default-colors
4
5 As far as I know this option isn't adjustable by any
6 global/local use flag. I know I can add this option to
7 my:
8 /usr/portage/www-client/lynx/lynx-2.8.5-r2.ebuild
9
10 but I will have to do that everytime i upgrade lynx.
11
12 1) How can I add this option to every lynx build ?
13 2) Can I pass this argument to emerge/ebuild commad ?
14
15 thank You for help
16
18 Do You Yahoo!?
19 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
20 http://mail.yahoo.com
21 --
22 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list