From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kerninst (was Optional /usr merge in Gentoo)
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 18:02:00
1 Am 01.09.2013 19:30, schrieb Canek Peláez Valdés:
2
3 > I have been using it in all of my machines for some days now, and it
4 > works for me; but I take no responsibility if it breaks your machine,
5 > or if it kills your dog.
6
7 So far the cat still lives ... your script worked fine here in the first
8 try.
9
10 Some syntax error in line 26 as far as syntax highlighting in vim tells
11 me ... everything red from down there ... but it works ...
12
13 I got to figure out why I get multiple entries for one version right now
14 ... my /boot might need some pre-cleanup ... but otherwise: great, thanks!
15
16 I pull linux-git into a directory aside from /usr/src ... this doesn't
17 work with the current version AFAI see ... I will simply move my
18 git-repo ...
19
20 Stefan