From: deface <deface@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] installing firefox 3 from tarball
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 04:36:48
1 yeah, sync your portage tree, then emerge it
4 On Jun 17, 2008, at 11:30 PM, maxim wexler wrote:
5
6 > Hi group,
7 >
8 > digg.com announces this is "firefox download day", so I got the
9 > tarball and unwrapped in my home dir.
10 >
11 > According to this
12 >
13 > http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/Configuring_Build_Options
14 >
15 > I'm supposed to make a .mozconfig file first then, not sure, run ./
16 > mozconfig? It doesn't say. Doesn't work anyways nor does ./configure.
19 > naturally that fails since there's no Makefile or client.mk for that
20 > matter.
21 >
22 > heathen@localhost ~/firefox $ make -f client.mk build
23 > make: client.mk: No such file or directory
24 > make: *** No rule to make target `client.mk'. Stop.
25 >
26 > Anyone know how to configure this puppy?
27 >
28 > Maxim
32 > --
33 > gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list