From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: new scanner : any advice ?
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 16:28:02
1 Philip Webb <purslow <at> ca.inter.net> writes:
4 > Does anyone have experience with these or have any advice to offer ?
7 Depending on your needs a multipage feeder is very cool on a scanner.
8 Both my brother and HP built in scanners work just fine. Cups does
9 nuke things (working configs) time to time, so I just keep backups
10 of all the config files and manually fix line items that Cupsd just
11 seems to fork_up from time to time.
14 An auto page feeder is of little cost and very, very nice to have!
17 hth,
18 James