From: Fernando Antunes <fs.antunes@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: X Program to show tty messages
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2009 22:40:05
1 On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Fernando Antunes <fs.antunes@×××××.com>wrote:
2
3 > Hi.
4 > I looking for a way to see/monitor messages sent to the tty when a running
5 > X programs.
6 > I tryed xconsole, but it only works with /dev/console. Does anybody knows
7 > such a program ?
10 Sorry if my poor english vocabulary didn't help you to understand me.
11
12 I'd like to see the output text sent by the graphicals programs to the tty1
13 when a running in X. Nowaday I using CTRL+ALT+F1 to see them.
14
15 I figure out if is there a program that capture and show them in X a window.