From: "Michael J. Barillier" <blackwolf@××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [SOLVED] Re: [gentoo-user] Touchpad no longer working
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 03:01:56
1 >>>>> "me" == Michael J Barillier <blackwolf@××××××××××××××××.net> writes:
2
3 me> The touchpad on my Acer laptop has stopped working in X after a
4 me> recent `emerge -uD world'.
5
6 OK, chalk this one up to luser error. My laptop has a function key to
7 turn the touchpad on/off, and amazingly enough the touchpad is
8 responding again. Thanks for the responses --
11 Michael J. Barillier /// http://www.blackwolfinfosys.net/~blackwolf/
12 _O_| Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming: "Any sufficiently
13 __O| complicated C or Fortran program contains an ad-hoc, informally-
14 OOO| specified bug-ridden slow implementation of half of Common Lisp."
15 --
16 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list