From: Michael Hampicke <gentoo-user@××××.biz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Recommend a tftp server that works?
Date: Mon, 07 May 2012 20:33:19
1 > Can somebody recommend a tftp server that works?
2
3 For my BOOTP server I've been using net-ftp/tftp-hpa for quiet some
4 time, which works great here.
5
6 > But, when I try to install one of the other tftp servers, emerge
7 > refuses. How to I tell emerge to go ahead and install, for example,
8 > netkit-tftp even though atftp is already installed?
9
10 Maybe use emerge --force or transfer the ebuild to a local overlay and
11 remove the blocking. I never understood why different tftp servers block
12 each other. I mean I can install pure-ftpd and proftpd at the time time too.