From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user][ot] mail links as footnotes
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 12:18:26
1 On Wednesday 03 December 2008 14:04:41 Dale wrote:
2 > Since I am on dial-up, I hate the ones that have HUGE video clips
3 > attached.  I have had to sign in via webmail and just delete the email
4 > without ever even seeing it.  Don't you love it?  Maybe I shouldn't
5 > mention that since it may give someone ideas.  LOL
6
7 Revenge is sweet isn't it? I'm sitting here logged in as root to one of the
8 biggest mail relays in my country, and I'm thinking "mail bomb .... who do I
9 know that deserves one of these?"
10
11 Maybe I should shut up before I give myself ideas. :-)
15 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com