From: Daniel Campbell <lists@××××××××.us>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Moving from old udev to eudev
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 11:20:54
1 On 08/05/2013 05:12 AM, Anthony G. Basile wrote:
2 > On 08/04/2013 11:56 AM, Dale wrote:
3 >> Anthony G. Basile wrote:
4 >>>
5 >>> I have refrained from flamewars, but I want to reassure people, eudev
6 >>> will not be dropped.
7 >>>
8 >>
9 >> I noticed the other day, posted on this thread by the way, that it left
10 >> beta too. I'm assuming you are involved in the project so allow me to
11 >> say this: THANKS MUCH!!!!!!
12 >>
13 >> Dale
14 >>
18 > I am the current lead. You may follow the activity here [1].
19 >
20 > [1] https://github.com/gentoo/eudev/commits/master
21 >
22 If I knew more about detecting hardware and knew more C, I'd gladly join
23 you in eudev development. As a user all I can offer is a hearty "thanks"
24 and a promise to report any bugs that I find. Your work is appreciated!