From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CD ripper that generates song titles?
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 21:40:31
1 On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 16:06:10 -0400, Walter Dnes wrote:
2
3 > I went to the CNE (Canadian National Exhibition) yesterday and
4 > indulged in a buying spree of 18 CD sets of my fave music (basically
5 > anything pop/rock/country pre-Beatles). I now have over 20 CDs that I
6 > want to rip to flac eventually. I dread the gruntwork in renaming
7 > tracks like track01.cdda.wav, etc. What Gentoo ebuilds are there for
8 > stuff that'll get ahold of track titles?
9
10 I use abcde. One of its advantages is that it can rip to multiple formats
11 at the same time, so I generate FLAC files for playing at home and Ogg
12 Vorbis for use on my phone or in the car.
16 Neil Bothwick
17
18 Why do kamikaze pilots wear helmets?