From: Mateusz Lenik <mlen@××××.pl>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] emerge completly a package but dont install it?
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 07:48:48
1 Turns out emerge has this nice flag (excerpt from emerge(1) manpage):
2
3 --buildpkgonly, -B
4 Creates binary packages for all ebuilds processed without
5 actually merging the packages. This comes with the caveat that all
6 build-time dependencies must already be emerged on the system.
7
8 Best,
9 mlen
10