From: Wol <antlists@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [SOLVED]Re: [gentoo-user] Bluetooth speakers
Date: Wed, 18 May 2022 21:26:55
1 On 18/05/2022 15:22, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > Somewhere around here I said I had too many USE flag staatements under/etc/
3 > portage, so I removed package.use and just set whatever flags were needed to
4 > install all my packages.
5
6 If you make package.use a directory, you can do what I do, and try to
7 have one file in package.use for each package I actually want installed.
8 And if you qualify the packages with "current version" however you do
9 that, then they'll expire regularly so you're forced to keep it
10 up-to-date :-)
11
12 Cheers,
13 Wol