From: Ben <ben@××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Make changes to routing table permanent
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 01:38:55
1 On Monday 19 December 2005 00:49, Daniel D Jones wrote:
2 > Every time I reboot my system, it comes up with the wrong default route. I
3 > use the "route" command to delete the old default route and add the new
4 > one. When I reboot, it comes back up with the wrong default route again.
5 > How do I make the change permanent? Or what could be cause it to reset?
6
7 It will be set in /etc/conf.d/net - you should be able to see the incorrect
8 one in there and change it. Unless of course you're using dhcp, then your
9 dhcp server may be supplying you with the wrong route - fixing that depends
10 on the server...
11 --
12 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list