From: aisha <aisha@×××××.cc>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: Ralph Seichter <abbot@×××××××××××.net>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Rasp-Pi-4 Gentoo servers
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2020 19:11:35
1 I'm not too sure that running it as a mail server is impossible.
2 Depending on your expected traffic level, it should be more than capable
3 enough to do it.
4 My current server is only a 1 core + 1 GB VPS, which is much more lax
5 than a pi-4.
6
7 Depending on what guides you follow you can definitely set it up as a
8 mail server.
9
10 But I am curious how you are planning to do this, unless you have a
11 static ip + reverse DNS configured?
14 ---
15 Aisha
16 blog.aisha.cc