From: Gary Walker <garywalker@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ndiswrapper module problem
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 18:15:22
1 On 20/04/06, Fernando Meira <fmeira@×××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > after updating ndiswrapper to version 1.13 i became unable to use it.
6 > I get this in dmesg:
7 > ndiswrapper: Unknown symbol wrap_suspend_urbs
8 > ndiswrapper: Unknown symbol wrap_resume_urbs
11 Are you using a USB based wifi adapter? I got this error with 1.13 and found
12 that adding usb to make.conf and rebuilding ndiswrapper fixed it. I'm pretty
13 sure there is more information on the gentoo forums if you need it.
14
15 Anyone knows what could be the problem?
16 >
17 > Thanks,
18 > Fernando