From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: gentoo-user@lists.gentoo.org
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 23:49:49
1 On Thu, 10 Dec 2015 07:31:11 +0000
2 Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On Thursday 10 Dec 2015 06:51:45 Alan McKinnon wrote:
5 > > On 10/12/2015 02:08, walt wrote:
6
7 > > > Sounds like it's still grumpy Scotsman day.
8 > > >
9 > > > This is a test email to discover if you really have a gmail
10 > > > account, and, if so, how often you check it for new email.
11 > > >
12 > > > I'll be happy to explain the origin of "grumpy Scotsman" if this
13 > > > test succeeds.
14 > >
15 > > Hello walt,
16 > >
17 > > Yes it's me and this is a valid account, it's in constant use.
18 >
19 > OK, this must be a good 2FA then? ;-)
20
21 I thought I was sending an email to Alan but I was wrong. I apologize
22 to Alan and to all gentoo users.
23
24 But, seriously, why do we keep making the same errers?