From: Dan Johansson <Dan.Johansson@×××.nu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE does not auto-mount my USB devices anymore
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 16:36:42
1 On Sunday 28 January 2007 00:34, Marc Redmann wrote:
2 > > After the upgrade of dbus a few days ago, KDE won't mount my USB devices
3 > > automatically anymore.
4 > > Any suggestions where to start my search?
5 >
6 > I remember that I had to recompile "kde-base/kdebase-kioslaves" after hal
7 > and dbus upgrade to make the automount feature in kde work again ... maybe
8 > you can try that ...
9
10 After finding http://gentoo-wiki.com/TIP_D-BUS_Session_Bus_with_KDM and
11 following it automounting in KDE works again.
14 Dan Johansson, <http://www.dmj.nu>
16 This message is printed on 100% recycled electrons!